Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love from Yes Maam!

Miss Sin & bunny miss Mardi ...
Sin from Yes Maam and me trying to be a bunny....

The bearded hipster over at Yes Maam has done a lovely, insightful story on moi and all of the wonderful things happening at Town Hall Gallery.  I always love to hear how people view the work that I do because sometimes you just get bogged down in the day to day running of a gallery!

There sure are some exciting things happening at Town Hall Gallery and I have curated an exhibition Fixation which will begin on the 4 March.  Fixation definitely has been a baby to me.  It's all about fashion and our obsession with it.  I hope that people will walk away with a greater understanding of the impact fashion has on our lives and that we do need to make some educated choices.  We rule the fashion not the other way round!

If you haven't checked out Yes Ma'am blog, you must!  It always covers amazing new artists, musicians and makers.  The people behind it are big about bringing you the new but also nurturing and promoting emerging artists.  Sounds fab huh?

So check it out and also check out the story on me!  It's quite the read!

2 comments:

Sin Mariani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sin Mariani said...

U da bestus, YM is massive fan of The Mardi Nowak!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...